How to Soak Off Acrylic Nails at Home – If you don’t know how to take it, removing acrylic nails yourself can be a painful and very unpleasant task. If you want to remove your acrylic nails at home, know that there is a simple method that will allow you to remove them without too much effort.
You will need acetone, a nail clipper, a nail file and a clear varnish.
And now the method:
- First, cut the tip of the nails using your nail clipper.
- Pour pure acetone into a glass (always ventilate the space as the acetone releases strong fumes).
- Dip your fingernails for 30 seconds. Then, first remove the upper layers using a washcloth.
- Now carefully remove the basic acrylic by cutting the remaining layer using the nail clipper and scrape well (see demonstration).
- File the nail surface gently to remove any acrylic residue.
- Then, clean the nails well with a soft brush and apply a layer of clear varnish in order to strengthen your nails weakened.